Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Happy place

Ok I thought I posted this a long time ago but evidently not.


My happy place is bench by the chattahoochee river along a nature trail in my neighborhood. This google map shows the way I would take to get to my happy place from my house. I would go here to read, paint and draw. It was a perfect place to get away from everything and just relax. The yellow shaded area shows where an old bridge is that crosses the River. This was a popular spot for my friends and I to hang out and climb and jump off the bridge into the river (the police did not like this). The blue shaded area is a soccer field in my neighborhood where I would go to release frustration and kick around the ball. I love where I grew up, it is close to atlanta but also very close to north georgia, which has lots of hiking trails and offers great activities to do outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment